About Security Bank
We're one of the Philippines’ leading universal banks. Over the years, we received various awards and accolades for being one of the most stable in the banking industry.
As Business Analyst, you will be responsible for managing work intake initiatives in terms of requirements gathering and solution design by understanding business needs, gathering business requirements for system development. Design, modify, and create business processes to implement business transformation solutions, controls the scope of the project in order to meet the project timeline and provide high-level estimates based on business requirements.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science
- At least 5 yrs experience as a Technical Business Analyst in the Software, IT Consulting, Banking, Financial Technology/Fintech
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Business Requirements Gathering & Analysis, Business Process Flowcharting, MS Project, MS Office Applications, Fair understanding of Project Management
- Stakeholder Management, Good Communication/Presentation Skills &, Think Out-of-the-Box, Articulation of Business Ideas, Problem Solving Skills
- Amenable to work on premises 4x a week and 1 day wfh