About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Test Data Manager, you will be responsible to define, implement and refine strategies to ensure successful Test Data Management. Ensures that test data creation is aligned to requirements. You will ensure that proper test data maintenance is executed well and appropriate test data are available for the Test Team. You will review the overall assessment of test data requirements. And ensure that proper investigation of defects related to testing data is performed.
How you'll contribute
- Lead a team of Senior and Junior Engineers to ensure Test Data Management is executed aligned to requirements.
- Review and provide a status report on service, usage, and availability metrics to have full transparency on test data management activities.
- Review and provide status reports on service, usage, and availability metrics to have full transparency on test data management activities.
- Ensure that test data is available to testers when needed.
- Review the analysis done on test data-related issues, identify trends and take proactive steps to resolve issues, and coordinate with various teams to come up with a long-term fix.
- Review the assessment and creation of test data as per the requirement
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Telecommunication, Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics, or related courses.
- With at least 10 years of testing experience
- Must have an experience in People Management
- Knowledgeable in the following: DBA, SQL, DB2, and/or Oracle
- Well-versed in test data management and great communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders: project management, testers, and development team.
- Knowledgeable in project methodology and software quality assurance.
- Highly technical and well-organized.
- Should have great leadership skills and writing skills.
- Highly dedicated, motivated, proactive, engaged, and with a strong sense of ownership. Open to cross-functional assignments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – find solutions to impediments and process improvements.
- Exceptional Critical Thinking - able to direct and decide which path to pursue.
- Outstanding Negotiation skills - adapt quickly to new tools and techniques.
- Planning and management skills.
- Risk & Issue Management – able to identify risk and mitigate it.