About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Sales Officer in generating the target revenue for the Business Banking segment thru efficient handling and closing of MSME (specifically BEL and BML) transactions of customers choosing or using the online platforms. You will also be responsible for ensuring giving BetterBanking quality of service to the online clients for opportunities to expand relationships, deepen product penetration and build loyalty.
How you'll contribute
- Pre-screens online turn-ins against basic document checklist and basic parameters. Handles call out to loan applicants for lacking documents/requirements, document/requirement completion for loan bookings, and regularization of documents/requirements deferred at booking.
- Provides direction for the administration of loan signing for online accounts either thru direct administration of the loan signing and endorsement to Ayala Rufino Branch for deposit account opening or coordinating with a branch of choice of customer for the loan signing and deposit account opening.
- Supports other Business Banking Sales teams in handling or closing transactions for load balance purposes to ensure uniform delivery of customer service and TAT regardless of source or channel.
- Performs the regulatory AMLA/Beneficial Ownership due diligence on corporate borrowers (not yet SBC depositors) applying thru the online platform for loan amounts below P5M.
- Looks out for own training needs to further enhance product knowledge and skills and aptitude in customer service and handling of difficult situations and rejections.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Financial Management, Economics, Marketing or other related fields
- Must have knowledge of virtual platforms
- Credit and mortgage training is an advantage
- Knowledge in AMLA due diligence is an advantage
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!