About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Customer Advisor, you will handle in-house selling, cross-selling of bank products and services, and managing of account portfolio to achieve sales targets. You will process the opening of new peso/dollar CASA accounts and placements, roll-over/renewal, termination, and payment of matured placements for all SBC products. You ensure on-time and accurate service delivery in compliance with the service standards of the Bank.
How you will contribute
- Identifies customer's needs, maintain and nurtures customer relationships through marketing calls, recommending and cross-selling other bank products, services, and alternative channels to customers, and formulation of strategies to further increase dealings with the Bank
- Assists walk-in customers by serving and advising them on bank products to meet their needs and have dealings with the Bank
- Manages/attends to customers’ complaints by coordinating with the Branch Channel Manager (BCM) and/or concerned unit/s to ensure resolution and meet client’s satisfaction
- Processes over-the-counter transactions and requests in accordance with the policies and procedures set by the Bank to ensure service delivery to customers within the service standards of the Bank
- Acts as a primary co-custodian to the Main Vault Door and Cash Safe and is tasked to conduct end of day verification of cash in a vault in accordance with the policies and procedures set by the Bank
What we're looking for
- Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree course
- With at least 3 years of combined sales and operations experience in-branch banking, preferably handling new account transactions
- Must have good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, and a strong customer service orientation
- Has an in-depth understanding of the regulatory, quality control, and risk management framework