About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Focus Segment Specialist, you will develop portfolio of accounts under a specified focus segment / industry by growing loan and deposit volumes and increased cross sell of bank products. Achieve revenue goals based on a 5-year strategic plan for the focus segments to help the Wholesale Banking Segment reach its goals. Help clients through product and/or solutions ideation and development.
How you'll contribute
- Act as the main source of specialization and knowledge for WBS on all [Healthcare / FMCG] industry related information such as, but not limited to, best practices, pain points, and solutions.
- Grow a portfolio of accounts belonging to the [Healthcare / FMCG] Industry making sure Revenues, Loans, Deposits, and Cross Sell targets are achieved for the Focus Segment.
- Sanitize portfolio of accounts belonging to the [Healthcare / FMCG] Industries which will form part of the Focus Segment and establish base list of accounts and drivers (i.e. Revenues, Loan and Deposit Volumes).
- Monitor performance and profitability of the Healthcare / FMCG Industry Focus Segment and regularly provide updates to Senior Management.
- Create market / industry analysis and strategies to help develop the [Healthcare / FMCG] industry Focus Segment.
- Other duties and responsibilities which the WBS Head may need relating to the Focus Segment Initiative.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or any related field to FMCG, Healthcare
- At least 10-15 years of experience
- Corporate Finance Officer from the Healthcare / FMCG Industry. Banking – Relationship Manager / Product Specialist handling a portfolio of Healthcare / FMCG accounts
- Must have deep knowledge of the Healthcare / FMCG industries preferably with knowledge on different aspects of the industry such as finance and operations
- Basic understanding of finance, accounting, and compliance principles and concepts
- Good interpersonal, marketing, and analytical skills. Needs analysis and solutions matching skills
- Has a passion for customer service and collaboration with shareholders, product, and operational partners.
- Has the capacity to intelligently interact with senior leaders, whether internally or externally.
- Must be proactive and have a strong problem solving capability
- Must be a critical thinker
- Can think outside of the box to come up with unique products and solutions to help businesses solve pain points
- Can develop and execute products and solutions in an organized and timely manner