About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Equity Trading Associate, you will be primarily responsible for the trading confirmation and reconciliation processes and related regulatory, management, and risk reports.
How you'll contribute
- Accepts orders from clients by encoding immediately in the trading platform to ensure that order instructions are carried out accurately and promptly
- Confirm done deals to clients via phone calls to ensure timely notification to clients
- Prepares various trade-related reports based on end-of-day data to ensure that managements are properly guided in decision making and comply with regulations
- Reconcile done deals by comparing it to order slips and Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) trade files to ensure correctness and completeness of orders
- Performs and resolves post-trade processing/trade settlement issues to ensure accuracy and timeliness on trade settlement
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in trading/dealing equities
- Must possess an active license to trade equities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Apps
- Willing to assist the Operations Group of SB Equities in post-market processing of transactions
- Chinese speaking and Flextrade license is an advantage
- Must be willing to work onsite