About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Trading Associate, you will be the primary responsibility for the trading confirmation and reconciliation processes and related regulatory, management, and risk reports.
How you'll contribute
- Accepts orders from clients by encoding immediately in the trading platform to ensure that order instructions are carried out accurately and promptly
- Confirm done deals to clients via phone calls to ensure timely notification to clients
- Prepares various trade-related reports based on end of day data to ensure that managements are properly guided on decision making and to comply with regulations
- Reconcile done deals by comparing it to order slips and Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) trade files to ensure correctness and completeness of orders
- Performs and resolves post-trade processing/trade settlement issues to ensure accuracy and timeliness on trade settlement
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing
- At least 3 years of working experience in a stock brokerage as Trader/Dealer/Ops staff
- An SEC-licensed trader and/or with Flex trade/Tradex License
- Knowledge of order execution and trading operations of stock brokerage
- Collaboration skills; Proficient in computer software application; Customer/Client Focus; Ethical Standard
- With the presence of mind; Sharp listener and keen on details; Problem solver; Able to communicate with clients effectively
- Knowledgeable in Technistock is an advantage
- Accounting background is an advantage
- Experience in Back Office procedures (Winstocks, invoicing, trade reports to regulators, generation of portfolio/risk reports, etc.)