About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 316 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Relationship Manager, you will solicit and manage accounts within the target market of the Banking Centers Group. Ensures desired profitability is achieved vis-a-vis the risk profile of the accounts.
How you'll contribute
- Assesses loan portfolio using proper account management strategies in order to ensure satisfactory credit quality of assigned accounts.
- Maximizes earning potential and business growth from existing accounts through effective use of account planning, account profitability, and risk management tools to achieve the desired return on the handled loan portfolio.
- Cross-sells other bank products to existing accounts based on SBC's available product offerings in order to generate an additional source of fee income.
- Presents loan package of solicited and existing accounts for Credit Committee approval
What we’re looking for
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have knowledge of basic credit processes, account management, and legal documentation; Knowledge of financial analysis and risk assessment
- Should have strong marketing and account solicitation skills and effective negotiation skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, and a strong customer service orientation