About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Sales Officer Team Head - SBM Leasing, you will be responsible for marketing, developing, and growing the leasing portfolio in order to achieve the business plan and establish a profitable leasing business while ensuring a quality portfolio (i.e. low NPL’s, document deficiencies, etc.).
How you'll contribute
- Monitors the performance of accounts/portfolios managed by the teams to check and align targets as necessary.
- Analyze market dynamics, credits, financials, products, rates, supply, and demand to support sales strategies and tactics to achieve set targets.
- Oversees the distribution and allocation of targets among the teams, sales officers, and sales assistants.
- Oversees the development of marketing plans including advertising, roundtables, appreciation, and industry events, etc., to generate leads and support sales targets.
- Formulates and supports processes for generating account leads from the parent company (SBC) and corporate partners (MMI, etc.,) to effectively convert these leads into sales.
- Participates in related events from local organizations, community, and industry circles to actively promote and represent the brand.
What we’re looking for
- With at least 5 years of experience in Sales handling SME, Commercial, and/or Corporate Accounts
- Good knowledge of credit, credit structuring, credit policies, transactional procedures, and product features. Knowledge of regulatory aspects of lending and banking, and legal documentation.
- Has good sales management, marketing, people, and negotiation skills
- Able to manage a group of sales professionals and manage team targets.
- Able to develop sales strategies and tactics.