About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a CRM Technical Analyst, you will be the main person that will understand and evaluate the business requirement provided by different business units requesting an enhancement or change request to the CRM application. You will work closely with different SBC-ITG Teams and 3rd party Vendors to translate requirements and bridge the gap between Business/End-users and the Technical team. You will also participate in the discussion, understand, review and challenge the team in terms of technical design/architecture and other integration touchpoints such as API, DB Views, direct query, and the likes to be able to come up with the best solution/approach in relation to the business objective.
How you'll contribute
- Approaches the assessment and feasibility of an enhancement/project in a holistic view considering not just the current need of the business but also the possible future requirements that may arise in accordance to the bank's strategy but also having in mind both business and technical capabilities and limitations.
- Assist CRM Analysts and other support teams to analyze and resolve issues and ensure solutions are viable and consistent but having in mind impact on other SBC applications with direct integration to CRM.
- Conducts review of CRM processes and technical workflows, provides possible ways to improve or optimize operability and system availability.
- Manages all existing and incoming technical documents such as technical specification documents, data dictionaries, CRM topology, and CRM API Inventory.
- Coordinates with ITG Application Owner and 3rd party system vendor for CRM-related deliverables, making sure technical specification document is updated based on what was defined and agreed on.
- Be involved in any technical testing to be done in CRM such as API, DB Script, DB Views testing, and other SIT-related activity.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Industrial, Computer Engineer, Telecommunication, Mathematics/Statistics
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have knowledge of CRM systems, bank processes, and system integrations/interconnectivity in line with CRM.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in SQL, Database Design/Schema, and DB Views
- With experience in Technical Architecture, can read and understand APIs and how other integration touchpoint works
- Basic knowledge in VB .Net, HTML, and other range of programming tool
- Must have an understanding of Project Management
- Must be open to data-driven analysis
- Able to communicate effectively with all sorts of people