About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a CRM Data Specialist, you will be responsible for providing support to both CRM Technical Analyst and CRM Analysts in any CRM-related projects that require data analysis, data mapping, conversion, and any changes in the DB Schema or API parameters that would impact data flow. You will work closely with CRM vendor, ITG CRM, and other application support teams and Data Governance in doing solutioning, data requirement review, and making sure that data quality is in place, viable, accurate, and will properly flow to any upstream or downstream application based on project/enhancement requirements.
How you'll contribute
- Approaches the assessment and feasibility of an enhancement/project in a holistic view considering not just the current need of the business but also the possible future requirements that may arise in accordance with the bank's strategy. A detailed review of the impacted applications, APIs, DB Views when there are data-related enhancements (e.g. requiring reference value or valid value changes, creating new fields/data).
- Closely coordinate with the Data Governance team to develop control structure, processes/procedures to make sure that there is good data quality in place through all the upstream/downstream data channels.
- Conducts review of CRM processes and provides possible ways to improve or optimize data quality of existing fields and minimize if not eliminate data issues arising from CRM framework. Make sure that newly onboarded clients from different channels will not add up to the bank's data quality issues.
- Provide support in investigating CRMs day-to-day (BAU) production and development issues using an organized issue tracking methodology to ensure timely resolution of issues and proper accountability on bugs and fixes.
- Coordinates with ITG Application Owner, Data Governance team, and system vendor for CRM-related deliverables, making sure data/fields to be maintained/added are properly documented based on what was defined and agreed on.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Industrial, Computer Engineer, Telecommunication, Mathematics/Statistics
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have knowledge of CRM systems, bank processes, and system integrations/interconnectivity in line with CRM.
- Basic level of proficiency in SQL
- With experience with handling big data, and any data processing tools (Hadoop, Storm, CouchDB, Microsoft Customer Insight, etc.)
- Must have an understanding of Project Management
- Good in Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be open to data-driven analysis
- Able to communicate effectively with all sorts of people