About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a CRM Junior Analyst, you will focus on the optimization of bank processes and the customer experience in the CRM context. You are expected to take initiatives of the CRM project in terms of knowledge cascade to internal stakeholders. You will also identify service/process enhancements to be implemented in the system and analyze how projects affect business outcomes
How you'll contribute
- Perform BAU tasks such as but not limited to lead reassignments, assist SFUs and branches, respond to BBOG Helpdesk's queries as well.
- Aids in the investigation of CRM day-to-day production issues, with a focus on branch-raised bugs, using an organized issue tracking methodology to ensure timely resolution of issues and proper accountability on bugs and fixes.
- Liaise with different Business Units to gather information in relation to potential enhancements as well as manage communication tasks in rolling out changes to the different Business Units. This resource will also be responsible for increasing User Adoption for CRM across the Bank.
- Conducts regular checks on system use (especially by branch units) using the power of reporting and results-driven data analysis to identify key points for process improvement.
- In charge of the preparation of training materials in a cascade down to bank users. Leads introduction/training sessions as necessary. Ensures usage and proper support for the system across the bank.
- Coordinates with the CX Team on the maintenance of the contents of CRM buddy.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Telecommunication, Industrial, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have knowledge of basic bank processes, bank system interconnectivity, and CRM system
- Basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have effective communication skills
- Must be keen on details and open to data-driven analysis
- Able to communicate effectively with all sorts of people