About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Campaigns and Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end planning, strategizing, and execution of segment campaigns. You will work closely with CVP Segment, Product teams, Sales, Branches, and eComm teams (among others) to execute Customer Lifecycle campaigns. You will also create various management information and reports regarding segment portfolio insights and campaign performance.
How you'll contribute
- Perform end-to-end MSME lifecycle management campaigns from planning, execution, tracking, and post-campaign evaluation.
- Partner with various segments, products, and customer touchpoint owners to execute strategy and measure performance.
- Analyze customer insights using data and perform analytical techniques to target the right customers at the right time and with the right offer.
- Partner with MI and Analytics team to build effective dashboards, campaigns, and models to deliver MSME’s CVP, as well as to measure its impact.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics/Data Science, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Management
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytics and campaign management role
- Knowledgeable in marketing and bank products
- Has experience in using SAS or other data/analytics tools
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- Must have an analytic and data-driven mindset