About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the engagements for partnerships in alignment to the business needs are in place. You will also be responsible for the onboarding of new partners and mobilization of solutions, negotiating mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy, annual Business Partner review, maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners, and communicating to internal customers the features and benefits of this partnership.
How you'll contribute
- Work closely with Peers (Segments, GSD-Vendor Mgmt. IT, Fintech Partners, and MSME Channels Team) to ensure beyond partnership services would be enabled.
- Communicate and conduct workshops to discuss the requirements so that they would align to the solution that the partner would be offering.
- Participate in the Annual Review of Business engagements with Fintech Partners to ensure we are still getting revenue or cost savings.
- Work closely with Development and Channel Teams to do Testing especially in ensuring High Quality for the services that we would offer to our clients.
- Work closely with Stakeholders to do a demonstration of the business regarding the enabled service made.
- Create a project plan together with technology providers and ensure timely delivery of the project through resource management and issue escalation.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business
- At least 5 years of experience in Partnership and onboarding and in managing backend channels in either a Bank or Fintech industry
- Ability to articulate requirements into a more detailed one following the Agile methodologies (User Stories / Epics).
- Has experience in end-to-end testing.
- Should have good communication and stakeholder management skills.