About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Business Banking Channel Manager (Backend), you will be responsible for ensuring that the backend channels managed by MSME to its Internal and External Customers are running smoothly. You will also be responsible for the management of API Services used for Partnership or Fintech Integrations, end-to-end testing for channel enhancements, translation of business requirements into technical requirements, and demonstration to stakeholders for the enhancement made.
How you'll contribute
- Work closely with Peers (Segments, IT, Fintech Support, and Backend MSME Channel Frontend Specialist/Analyst) and to ensure that the backend (API) channels are managed by MSME to its Internal and External Customers are running smoothly.
- Work closely with IT Team and stakeholders to do end-to-end testing to ensure the quality of work.
- Understand internal customer needs and translate them into business requirements for technology partners.
- Work closely with Stakeholders (MSME Frontend Channel Specialist / Analyst) to do a demonstration of the channel regarding the enhancement made.
- Create a project plan together with technology providers and ensure timely delivery of the project through resource management and issue escalation.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business
- At least 5 years experience in either a Bank or Fintech industry with a background in managing backend channels (API), ensuring that business requirements coming from the stakeholder are documented, and doing project management.
- Ability to articulate requirements into a more detailed one following the Agile methodologies (User Stories / Epics).
- Has experience in end-to-end testing.
- Should have good communication and stakeholder management skills.