About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Enterprise Risk Manager - Commercial Banking, you will evaluate the borrowers or potential borrowers of the banks according to the inherent risks and opportunities that the Bank may be able to undertake. You will recommend the appropriate facilities with mitigants in place to safeguard the interest of the Bank
How you'll contribute
- Conducts interview and ocular inspection with the client to determine the risk profile of the borrower/ client.
- Prepares credit proposal with all the information gathered and internal tools to be presented to CRECOM and EXCOM.
- Prepares financial analysis based on the data gathered to determine the capacity of the client to pay.
- Keeps updated with the credit policy manual/risk bulletins to ensure compliance with Bank's credit policies as well as other governing policies.
- Collaborates with Relationship Managers in the loan packaging while identifying credit risk and acceptable mitigants for recommendation to approvers.
- Plans interim extension/client calls or information gathering such as AFS, bank checkings, appraisals, etc in advance to ensure renewal is on time and to avoid expired lines.
What we’re looking for
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in credit and financial analysis in commercial banking
- Knowledge of basic accounting and credit policies
- Financial analysis and good written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties; inquisitive