About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Patch Manager, you will coordinate with the various IT units for all planned and/or emergency patches to be loaded to the Production environment. Your scope includes the various IT environment from applications to network and security equipment, end-point devices, and other various IT equipment that have been identified as posing a possible risk unless secured through regular and/or emergency patching.
You will also interface with the other IT units for any related activities that may be required for proper patch deployment including risk assessment, testing, deployment strategies, scheduling, incident management related to patches, and others.
How you'll contribute
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect patch deployment, scope, schedule, and quality
- Conduct patch deployment status reviews, resolve issues
- Coordinates with the Vulnerability Manager in assessing and identifying the critical patches to be deployed.
- Coordinate with the various IT units for required resources or support whether for testing, deployment, or incident management.
- Negotiate, plan and manage all patch deployment activities.
- Research for new strategies and development process and procedure improvement and recommends technology updates opportunities
- Produce deployment, run books, and implementation plans
- Conduct patch deployment status reviews, resolve issues, etc.
- Weekly patch deployment reporting
- Maintains a patch and deployment repository and manages key information such as a list of patches, deployment schedules, actually deployed, issues encountered, and fixes.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's / College Degree in any field of study
- With at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge in SDLC requirements
- A high degree of organizational & analytical skills.
- Flexible and capable of taking multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines Self-motivated and result-oriented, driving projects to meet the designated schedule
- Excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills. Proficient in both oral & written communication.