About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Performance Analyst, you will support minimizing security risk by managing, monitoring, and reporting on API security systems, advising the Central API team as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) while supporting the organization s DevSecOps practice, particularly with Agile DevOps pipelines.
How you'll contribute
- Gather non-functional requirements; such as system capacity projections, including API traffic. volumes, servers, network, storage capacities, page response times
- Work areas impacted by a change or enhancement to the application, database, or system
- Create test strategy, test plans, and execute performance and load testing activities for large-scale, enterprise-class applications.
- Monitor systems in both production and test environments, measuring and record key performance indicators, analyze and interpret results.
- Work closely with QA to design and develop automated Performance, Stability, Scalability, Reliability, and Load tests.
- effectively with other developers and product team members to create test plans and solicit the
- Work closely with Central API Team and gain a technical and functional understanding of product architecture and become part of the ongoing improvement of the performance of enterprise applications.
- Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible.
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 3-4 years experience in IT Software
- Experience in performance testing with an enterprise-class software system with complex architectures.
- Sound knowledge of the testing of Applications, microservice architectures, API services, and databases
- Good understanding of industry best practices that impact the security of the software, database, or systems ie. security, threats, and vulnerabilities (OWASP, SANS, NIST, etc.) and how these concerns should be addressed in testing
- Strong understanding of Cloud technologies and experience with SQL, Rest API testing
- Able to work independently while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of collaborative development effort.
- Work in JIRA performance testing scenarios/ results and document and track defects.
- Good experience in supporting the APIs environments (gateway, cloud, microservices, etc.) and have a strong understanding of API creation, management, hardening, and defense.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Lean User Experience (UX), XP is desirable
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences