About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will help the organization understand the business challenges before them, works with them in the transition (e.g. analysis and design of the re-engineered processes), and ensure that the needs and expectations of the business are represented correctly in the final solution. You will be responsible for ensuring that the requirements set forth by the business are captured and documented correctly before the solution is developed and implemented, taking into account prevailing best practices and technologies; and ensuring implementation within the agreed schedule.
How you'll contribute
- Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured, the scope is controlled, and expectations are met
- Work closely with team members to synthesize analysis into key features and develop actionable recommendations
- Participate or facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, solution review meetings, etc.
- Read and understand project documentation; create and maintain high-quality business analysis artifacts, including specifications, requirement documents, user story, wireframes, etc.
- Establish and maintain professional and consultative relationships with stakeholders; communicate with business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Maintain expertise and knowledge of the business domain, technologies, and solutions
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer/Telecommunication, Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 5 years experience in IT Business Analyst / IT Software
- Well-versed with systems analysis and design.
- Exceptional skills in the translation of business requirements into technical needs and actions.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.