About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Digital Business Analyst, you will conceptualize, implement and manage projects of eCommerce Division and the Digital Product Manager. You will determine the business requirements, feasibility and economics of these projects that are aimed at furthering business goals.
You will corroborate the on-time and successful deployment of projects and the associated financial and non-financial results of these projects that translates to Retail Banking Segment’s KRA to eCommerce. and You will act as the vital link between business/stakeholders, eCommerce and IT.
How you'll contribute
- Produce and create Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Specification Documents (FSDs), and other critical project-oriented documentation based on the determined needs of the business objectives to guide the development and management of features, platforms, and projects.
- Conducts and carries out business analysis and market research making use and following business analysis techniques and best practices: Business Process Modelling, Cost Benefit analysis, SWOT analysis, MOST analysis, feasibility studies, Design Thinking and other business analysis techniques to determine best strategy/process, opportunities for improvement and justify eCommerce Division’s projects and initiatives.
- Improve and optimize processes, features, systems/applications, products based on data and objectives/goals to continuously improve and determine opportunities in the Bank’s digital marketing practices and to contribute to the overall digital marketing goals/objective of eCommerce Division.
- Administer and manage projects and initiatives in correspondence to the directive of eCommerce Department and the Digital Product Manager to execute in a timely and quality manner the features required to deliver financial and non-financial output.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Marketing
- With at least 3 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge in Business Analytics, business/microeconomics Familiarity in Web Development, Project Management and SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) Background and working knowledge on data analysis, cost benefit analysis and feasibility study
- Excellent in written and oral communication Project management and analytical skills Good problem solving and process improvement skills Skills in executing BUR/BRD Good business sense enhanced with creativity
- Able to communicate effectively across business units, internal and external Capable of presenting to an executive level audience Comfortable working in a fast paced environment Able to seek and think of opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects