About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a New to Bank (NTB) Campaign Manager, you will support the NTB Leads & Campaigns Head in translating acquisition strategies into operational initiatives. You will oversee the day-to-day management of these initiatives, including the end-to-end implementation of campaigns and programs from ideation to execution, project documentation, coordination with different support groups, and tracking & reporting. You will help develop and execute go-to-market strategies to push customer value propositions, product bundles, and other campaigns to drive new-to-bank client acquisition and increase product penetration
How you'll contribute
- Performs the end-to-end management of New-To-Bank (NTB) acquisition projects and campaigns, including drafting of documentary requirements, coordination with relevant teams & support units to ensure completion of deliverables, and reporting/analysis of results
- Helps develop and execute go-to-market strategies to push products, product bundles, and CVPs to New-To-Bank (NTB) clients
- Works with eCommerce, Reporting, and Analytics Teams to monitor and analyze campaigns to drive optimization, increase funnel marketing efficiencies, and continuous improvement
- Works with eCommerce team to build, create, test, and launch trigger-based and lead nurture programs to ensure continuous engagement with prospective customers to drive them further down the funnel towards sales engagement
- Helps conceptualize, create, and implement initial or early offers/campaigns for NTB to help increase usage faster
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing
- With at least 4 years of experience in digital marketing, client acquisition, and marketing promotions/campaigns
- Good grasp of customer lifecycle management and marketing funnel
- Basic understanding of marketing automation
- Excellent collaborator with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills