About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Analyst, you will be responsible for optimizing bank processes and the customer experience in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) context. You will lead initiatives within the larger CRM project as Project Manager in coordination with internal business units and the vendor. You will also identify service/process enhancements to be implemented in the system and prioritize based on urgency and complexity.
How you'll contribute
- Prepares project plans, strategy decks, training material, and other relevant materials using a data-driven mindset and critical thinking to aid in the effective communication of the project and system to above-the-line and along-the-line stakeholders.
- Investigates CRM day-to-day production and development issues using an organized issue tracking methodology to ensure timely resolution of issues and proper accountability on bugs and fixes.
- Balances business needs with system limitations using a deep understanding of the system grounded by a business perspective to offer realistic, feasible, and time-bound solutions to stakeholders.
- Conducts regular checks on system use (especially by operations units) using the power of reporting and results-driven data analysis to identify key points for process improvement.
- Manages accountability across business units (Business + Operations + ITG + vendor) through project management and knowledge of the system and its limitations to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner and business goals are achieved
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Telecommunication, Industrial, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have knowledge of basic bank processes, bank system interconnectivity, and CRM system
- Basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have effective communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all sorts of people