About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Data Governance Process Specialist, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining bank-wide data policies, standards, and processes.
How you'll contribute
- Drive consensus across executives to establish common data standards to guide the organization
- Review how data interlay with business processes and workflows to enhance DQ
- Understand various business needs and requirements for a consistent and flexible set of data rules and standards
- Partner with fellow functional experts (data quality, reference data, master data leads) to align and implement data policies, KPIs, and metrics to measure and refine the success of the data governance program
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Minimum of 4 years experience in data governance specifically writing data standards and processes
- Must have strong domain knowledge of data governance especially data policies, standards, and processes
- Demonstrated program and project management expertise including prioritization and problem solving
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills