About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a MIS Analyst, you will support the reporting requirements from various lines of business. This includes dashboard creation, list extraction, insight generation, volume and count summary reports of specific data requirements for implementing business decisions and monitoring relevant metrics.
How you'll contribute
- Provides key metrics using relevant data-driven analyses to support business users in monitoring and decision making.
- Coordinates with Product and Marketing Teams using campaign opportunity sizing, pre and post-campaign analysis, campaign tracking, and leads generation to explore new opportunities and execute new initiatives and provide feedback for better success metrics.
- Identifies drivers of revenue growth using data analyses to provide insights for revenue optimization and cost minimization.
- Ensures program creation and maintenance thru proper data security protocols to adhere to bank policies and procedures pertaining to data and MIS report release.
- Coordinates with various units in the Bank thru e-mails and meetings to gain a better understanding of both front and back-end processes.
- Liaises with Product and Marketing Teams thru e-mails and meetings to have a better understanding of the arrays of product offerings of the organization and drive value-added data-driven insights.
- Presents insightful reports to key business units thru meetings or e-mail correspondences
- Delivers Business, Finance, and Operations units with Adhoc MIS reporting to support their internal reporting needs.
- Develops dashboards and reports using any available software (SAS, R, PowerBI, SSRS) to support the analytical needs of the various units.
- Integrates various data sources using programming tools to extract relevant and useful information.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Industrial, Computer Science/Information Technology
- With experience in NPS, CSAT, and/or customer feedback/NLP
- Knowledge of basic statistical analyses
- Knowledge and exposure to Python and other programming languages (SAS, SQL, Hadoop) and other reporting tools like Excel, Power BI, and Tableau
- Should have data storytelling skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to generate accurate reports and able to provide relevant and actionable insights