About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Branch Channel Manager, you will supervise the overall daily operations, administration, and control in the Branches by ensuring prompt and efficient service delivery in support of marketing activities. The BCM is responsible for the branch’s overall adherence to prescribed banking regulations, internal policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Monitors overall operations of the branches in all channels of service distribution through effective guidance and supervision to ensure that service standards are consistently met
- Screens and interviews prospective clients prior to on-boarding in accordance with the Bank’s KYC manual to determine the acceptability of the client and legitimacy of the purpose of account opening and pre-opening documentary requirements
- Builds customer loyalty, patronage, and satisfaction by assisting the Business Manager in executing in-branch sales activities, selling of alternative channels, cross-selling of bank products, and by promptly attending to customer inquiries and complaints to expand the client base, maximize profitability, and achieve an ideal customer retention rate
- Monitors proper handling of the vault and safe combinations, keys, and system passwords using the prescribed table of keys and combinations for branches and bank policy on password confidentiality to safeguard and strengthen security over bank assets and systems
- Discusses and coaches channel employees on relevant regulations, bulletins, policies, and procedures using the knowledge base, Manual of Regulations for Bank (MORB), and other references during operations clinics, morning huddles, and similar programs to achieve continuous improvement in operational knowledge
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Commerce, Finance, Banking or in any related field
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Branch Banking Operations at a supervisory level
- Must have a knowledge of general banking laws and regulations, branch management, people management, and with a background in sales-related activities
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, elicit teamwork and commitment, and strike a balance between productivity, compliance, and profitability