About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Product Development Manager, you will develop, conceptualize, enhance, and document all modules of all products/services/facilities and under the purview of the Cash Management Division. This includes end-to-end coordination with the TBG product managers, sales, implementation team, IT/external vendor and, appropriate support and control units concerned.
How you'll contribute
- Conducts business analysis to review end-to-end processes, methods, and business requirements during the planning stage of the project through data gathering and close coordination with stakeholders to ensure complete scoping of the project, documentation of user/technical specifications, processes, security, and control requirements.
- Initiates development or enhancement of products, services, facilities following the product development process, Agile approach, and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process to deliver business solutions that will help the Bank’s wholesale segment achieve its business targets and goals.
- Monitors product and system issues within six (6) months from delivery or roll-out by keeping track of issue lists and a feedback mechanism to ensure those customer complaints are resolved in a timely manner and opportunities to make improvements and permanent solutions are identified.
- Documents developed/delivered products, services, and facilities by understanding the regulatory, quality control, security, and risk frameworks of the Bank in order to implement and execute appropriate internal and external control measures in compliance with regulations, quality control, and overall risk management.
- Liaises with partners/regulatory government agencies in getting market intelligence by coordinating with counterparts to ensure compliance of all products developed/delivered to applicable regulatory requirements.
- Researches the market on a periodic basis by gathering, analyzing, identifying, interpreting information about the market, industry, product, or service to stay abreast of industry news, market trends and address gaps and opportunities to improve on product/service offering.
- Assists in the preparation and conduct of training to end-users such as customers and bank personnel to ensure familiarization of the newly developed/enhanced system or solution.
- Plans organize and manage resources (people, time, budget, system) using project management process to ensure projects, programs, or initiatives are excellently executed and brought to expected milestones or completion, and according to budget.
- Leads and assists the Product Development Assistants in the conduct of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by checking completeness, accuracy, and usability, i.e., user interface and overall user experience to ensure that projects/solutions are delivered according to the scope of business requirements and timeframe.
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in the field of Industrial, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing, Advertising/Media
- With at least 4 years of Product Management experience
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Product Development Process, and Project Management Process; product and technical knowledge on Cash Management, Trade, and Electronic Banking (web, mobile, ATM); knowledge on data processing/spreadsheet tools/analytics and business intelligence tools.
- Effective oral, written, and visual communication skills; Strategic thinking skills that could impact system design, security, control, and internal/external operations processes; Effective data gathering skills; effective planning/organizational/ conceptualization/controlling/streamlining skills; effective meeting design and facilitation skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external vendors/partners; able to prioritize; able to spot opportunities and recommend appropriate solutions; able to map/understand/relate simple-to-complex data with systems and processes; keen on details; creativity, empathy, openness, and resilience.