About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Business Partner, you will work as the strategic interface between ITG and internal stakeholders for the purpose of business / IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management, financial management, and relationship management.
You will pro-actively serve as a trusted advisor and provides highly-valued strategic consulting level support and guidance throughout key technology-enabled business initiatives. You will facilitate and serve as the lead for the planning and execution of initiatives. In addition, you must be skilled at needs analysis and requirements management to identify and effectively apply technology solutions to enable the business to achieve objectives. You will also communicates decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding service requests, projects, and initiatives. You must be able to communicate clearly, negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
How you'll contribute
- Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on end-user products and services, business processes, and system priorities.
- Participates and contributes to business client leadership meetings
- Participates in quality reviews and provides feedback sessions. Manages stakeholders’ perceptions with all ITG services
- Ensures ITG is aware of key business issues.
- Identifies and mitigates potential problems and conflicts with IT delivery.
- Communicates with business leaders, project managers, and other stakeholders to ensure awareness of progress, risks, and results.
- Participates in formal reporting of project status.
- Demonstrates capabilities to learn technology offerings and business processes within the assigned area to identify and communicate how technology offerings can support the achievement of short and long-term business goals.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business stakeholders and ITG from initial requirements to final implementation.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree graduate of Computer/Telecommunication, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics
- Requires 10 or more years of functional experience in the business segment. 5+ years of experience facilitating the development and
implementation of large, complex business initiatives and projects based on management objectives
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner within the business unit as well as with supporting functional teams.
- Able to resolve conflict to achieve win-win outcomes at executive levels.
- Requires leadership and negotiation skills and experience/in-depth knowledge of the business, business requirements analysis, and IT processes
- Demonstrated ability to map joint organizational vision and long-term thinking, imagination, and idea generation.
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and steers towards business value results rather than solutions.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Strong financial acumen and experience in developing business cases
- Experience working in the Banking, Financial Technology/Fintech, Information Technology industries.