About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Process Excellence Analyst, you will execute Value Stream Transformation and Lean Event projects fostering a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN, PCD, and Agile methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation. You will provide recommendations of solutions, coaching, and mentoring to the project team to ensure the proper execution of the project. You will work directly with key stakeholders in the management of projects, with the supervision of the Process Excellence Head, and strive to maintain efficiency and quality in the work setting. And you will evaluate current business practices, looking for ways to improve productivity, reduce costs, and make the best use of the business's resources.
How you'll contribute
- Work with the head/manager in defining the value stream transformation project’s scope and determining what resources are available, estimating time and financial commitment, as well as how to monitor and report the project’s progress to achieve the goals and objectives of the project and align with the organization’s overall business strategy.
- Work with the head/manager to define a schedule or project time plan and accurately estimate the duration of the task of the process improvement project by summarizing the work breakdown and the structure of activities in completing the project to develop and maintain a realistic schedule
- Analyze data on FTE, Cycle Time, Overtime Utilization, volume, and any other data relevant to the value stream and/or process by performing value stream and statistical analysis to determine gaps that critically affect the performance of the value stream and/or process and prioritize for review.
- Assess in detail the current value stream and/or process by determining issues or problems contributing to inefficiencies using Lean and Design Thinking tools to determine viable solutions and courses of action addressing the root cause/s.
- Report and document the progress of the process improvement project by documenting the actual outputs from the activities executed in the project to communicate the project’s progress to the Project Team and key Stakeholders through Gate Reviews or Report Out presentations.
- Collaborate with Project Management Officer, Solutions Architect, and other relevant groups by seeking inputs and feedback on the current progress of a VST or Lean Event Project to align any strategic opportunities currently being undertaken by any other project within the organization.
- Manage issues and risks considered as potential problems in the execution of projects by resolving them quickly and setting in place a plan of action to eliminate, reduce or mitigate these issues or risks. Identifies and escalates issues that require immediate action to the Sponsor or key stakeholder that has authority in the overall decision to ensure that the project does not deviate from its objectives, time plan, and budget.
- Document project progress by making storyboards and any critical changes in the agreed original plan as ‘Change Requests’, assess and provide appropriate recommendations to ensure no deviation in the overall goal or objective of the value stream transformation and/or lean event projects.
- Assist with the facilitation of Lean Event (Rapid Improvement Workshop, Mini-Lean Event, SPARK or PCD Sessions) workshops to a cross-functional group where the value stream or process is reviewed using Lean and People-Centered Design (Design Thinking) Methods or Tools to elicit and/or identify gaps, issues or problems and determine viable strategic and tactical solutions that will eliminate these process wastes.
- Streamline and eliminate manual processes by developing innovative solutions (whether basic automation or macro, workflow automation, or robotic process automation) using the Agile approach to deliver streamlined service aligned with the customers' expectations (both internal and external customer).
- Manage multiple projects across the organization from initiation, execution, and completion to ensure delivery of business transformation to any value stream and/or process deemed with high importance – high impact, aligned with the company’s business strategic objectives.
- Manage the process performance after solution implementation by recommending performance metrics and measuring how much improvement was sustained by determining the actual benefits realized (soft and hard savings or benefits) to monitor whether the project is off-track the target and immediately rectify issues in the implementation once initial outcomes deviates from the project target.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology & Services, Banking, Financial Services, or related courses.
- With at least 3 years of experience in Audit & Taxation, Banking and Financial, Corporate Finance/Investment, Credit (Evaluation/Appraisal), IT-Software, Logistics/Supply Chain, Actuarial/Statistics, Clerical/Administrative, Human Resources, Process Design & Control, Purchasing/Material Management, Quality Assurance, Sales-Financial Services
- Preferably a Project Management Professional (PMP) Trained, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Trained or Certified), Scrum Methodology or its equivalent
- Have knowledge of the value stream or process mapping, process reengineering, basic Statistics, Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies, and Human-Centered Design (Design Thinking) methods.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; diagramming and communication skills.
- Excellent in business process improvement, business analysis, Visio, Lean Six Sigma, data analysis, project management, business process mapping, continuous improvement, change management, and team leadership skills.
- Able to work with managers and other employees of the organizations where they provide consulting services.
- Able to facilitate and lead a team; able to work under tight deadlines and use time efficiently to complete project activities assigned; flexible; able to build collaborative relationships with different stakeholders.
- Able to identify the information needed to clarify a situation, seek that information from appropriate sources, and use skillful questioning to draw out the information when others are reluctant to disclose it.