About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Resource Planning Lead, you will be responsible for the resource planning and management of the Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE). Your duties include demand and capacity execution, managing employees' administrative records, procurement and hiring, and implementation of the bank's wide resources-related activities. You will also be responsible for allocating appropriate resources to multiple projects and for ensuring to meet the schedule and requirements of project teams
How you'll contribute
- Resource planning and allocation. Assigning people to projects based on their skills, previous experience, availability, or project budget.
- Capacity planning. Make sure that their organization’s resources have enough capacity to deliver upcoming projects.
- Hiring new employees. Knowing the requirements of each project, hire people with project-appropriate qualifications.
- Supporting project managers in ongoing resource management efforts. Step in and help PMs by reallocating resources, adjusting goals or requirements, or assigning new people to the team to address employee overutilization, uneven workload, or overtime.
- Collaborate with multiple teams within organizations such as HR, Test Managers, Recruitment
- Evaluation of performance across the function, providing analysis and recommendations to increase efficiency, reduce cost or risk, and inform operational and strategic decisions.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Commerce, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or related courses.
- With at least 5 years of Resource Planning and Management experience
- Knowledge of the key principles of Resource Planning methodologies.
- Experience in workforce planning and optimization.
- Experience in presenting data and business information to teams and management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Problem-solving skills, especially the ability to analyze variances, accurately pinpoint the root cause, and recommend corrective action.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the desire to work as part of a team.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead.
- An individual with a proactive mindset with a clear focus on quality and efficiency who is open to learning and growing.
- A self-motivated, logical, and organized approach to work.