About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Test Environment Management Senior Engineer, you will support the Software Testing and Project Team by providing a stable and usable test environment. You will handle test environment governance and services to ensure that environments are available for the Projects, Development Test Team. You will handle the assessment of test environment requirements. And you will investigate defects related to the testing environment.
How you'll contribute
- Provide status reports on service, usage, and availability metrics to have full transparency on test environment management activities.
- Delete/update outdated test environment and its details.
- Maintain an inventory of test environments with their latest version and connectivity details.
- Allocate/create test environments as per requirement.
- Analyze data for environment-related issues, identifying trends and taking proactive steps to resolve issues, and coordinate with various teams to come up with a long-term fix.
- Preliminary investigation of issues on test environment and coordination until issue resolution.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Telecommunication, Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics, or related field
- Have at least 4 years experience in Banking, Financial Technology/Fintech, Information Technology
- Well-versed in test environment management and great communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders, project management, testers, and the development team.
- Knowledgeable in project methodology and software quality assurance.
- Highly technical and well-organized.
- Should have leadership skills and writing skills.
- Highly dedicated, motivated, proactive, engaged, and with a strong sense of ownership.
- Open to cross-functional assignments.