About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Test Data Management Engineer, you will provide support on test data management. You will communicate/collaborate with project, development, testing, and technical teams on test data requirements. You will define, monitor, and maintain documentation of test data and its activities. And you will collaborate, support, and resolve issues related to test data.
How you'll contribute
- Provide status reports on service, usage, and availability metrics to have full transparency on test data management activities.
- Communicate/collaborate on test data requirements.
- Maintains test data to ensure that appropriate test data are available to the test team.
- Ensure that test data is available to testers when needed.
- Analyze data for test data-related issues, identifying trends and taking proactive steps to resolve issues, and coordinate with various teams to come up with a long-term fix.
- Preliminary investigation of issues on test data and coordination until issue resolution.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Telecommunication, Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics or related courses.
- With at least 3 years of testing experience
- Well-versed in test data management and great communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders: project management, testers, and development team.
- Knowledgeable in project methodology and software quality assurance.
- Highly technical and well-organized.
- Should have leadership skills and writing skills.
- Highly dedicated, motivated, proactive, engaged, and with a strong sense of ownership.
- Open to cross-functional assignments.