About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Test PMO Lead, you will be responsible for maintaining benchmarks for Project Management. You need to ensure that all the processes, operations, quality of deliverables are managed efficiently by the PMO team. You will observe existing project management practices and propose improvements for process efficiency. Essentially, You will ensure that projects are effectively planned and well-organized to be reported to the project team up to senior management.
How you'll contribute
- Facilitate governance process. Ensure the successful implementation of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services, and deliverables.
- Responsible for tools, standards, and methodology i.e. project management templates
- Document the issues and risk management of the projects or program.
- Provide status reporting, service management reporting, metrics reporting, and analysis to the management.
- Ensure cross-program dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, develop new processes or enhance existing processes including maintenance plans, procedural documentation, and custom tools
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Commerce, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or related courses.
- With at least 4 years of experience in PMO
- Knowledgeable in Report Generation, Microsoft Office 365 Tools, Power BI, Data Analysis, and Metric Reporting
- Real experience in project management and delivery
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Excellent organizational and technical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills