About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Configuration Manager, you are accountable for the end-to-end process and manages the Service Configuration Management (CMDB). You will provide practice design and improvement guidance. Responsible for maintaining updated information about the configuration items. You will be responsible for providing a logical model of services, assets, and infrastructure b recording relationships between configuration items. You will ensure control procedures are in place to protect the integrity of the configuration that includes the software version control process. Conduct a scheduled review of configurations and mapping. And you will coordinate with the Change Management Team on the changes requested related to the CMDB and ensure CI is mapped accordingly. Provides a management report on updates and activities related to the CMDB practice.
As an IT Configuration Manager, you shall also review existing processes and procedures and formulate continuous improvement programs in Service Configuration Management.
How you'll contribute
- Performs review and assessment of the change of information in the CI that is submitted for production.
- Performs document reviews and monitors compliance of applications to IT policies prior to the change of details in production.
- Performs Quality Assurance (QA) review of CI mapping projects to ensure updated information is reflected in the system.
- Conducts, study researches and explores new IT trends and technologies to assist the team in developing and implementing Service improvement programs.
- Conducts Configuration management meetings to align information.
- Coordinates with concerned units the review of CI mapping per application.
- Makes assessments on all CI information and diagram that may have been overlooked and coordinates it properly to the requestor/units involved.
- Provide consolidated activity on CI information to stakeholders.
- Assists in the preparation of Management Reports.
- Provides guidance on the process to Configuration Managers and System owners.
- Attends project team meetings and/or system/product overview/walkthrough related to production-related to Systems, Application, and Infrastructure activity.
- Acts as a liaison between other process managers (for example, problem, incident, asset, and change) to ensure process alignment.
- Contributes to the process improvement and recommends technology updates opportunities.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of procedures, and develops strategies for enhancing these processes in accordance with best practices.
- Prepares, revises, and/or reviews IT policies, processes, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's / College Degree in any IT related course
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is an advantage.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in IT-Hardware, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, IT-Software, Process Design, SDLC / source code Management, Quality Assurance
- Knowledge in IT Operations, IT Network/Infrastructure/Design, Systems Development, Information Security Solutions, Information Security Management System, Business Continuity Management, Vulnerability Assessment, and Penetration Testing, Network Security and Design,
- A high degree of organizational & analytical skills. Flexible and capable of taking multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines Self-motivated and result-oriented, driving projects to meet the designated schedule
- Excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills. Proficient in both oral & written communication.