About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Sales Officer, you will be responsible for soliciting and growing the operating lease portfolio based on the assigned quota/target. You will support the Sales Head towards achieving the sales business plan.
How you'll contribute
- Prepares Lease Approval write-up and business information by securing complete pre-approval documents from lease applicants to finalize recommendations for lease line approval.
- Prepares exception requests for approval and other credit proposals by presenting memos and presenting mitigants and other credit justification to accommodate new business and allow booking.
- Prepares call reports for meetings with clients such as visits with existing and prospective clients, lunch meetings, and meetings held in the SBRC office to document dealings with clients.
- Responds and addresses inquiries and other requests from existing and prospective clients thru email, phone calls,s or client calls in a timely manner.
- Attends to queries from Financial Analysts during financial review by communicating required information to clients in order to firm up financial analysis reports.
- Prepares availment sheets for review of Sales Head and Operations Head completing data required based on agreed terms and asset details of the leased asset to proceed with the preparation of the lease contracts
- Cultivates account leads generated thru various SBC group relationships to secure client referrals and business support.
- Conducts credit presentation on lease applicants with comprehensive reports to approving committees (SOLCOM, Crecom, BOD) based on credit analysis report and evaluation to allow approvers to evaluate the creditworthiness of client and whether to approve the application or not.
- Ensures completeness of credit folder by securing all required documents for credit evaluation and compliance to KYC requirements.
- Performs file backup procedure for relevant documents using back storage application or hardrive to secure data at all times.
What we’re looking for
- With at least 4 years of experience in leasing/rental operations in the Philippines
- Familiar with leasing/rental operations in the Philippines; knowledge in financial math and accounting
- Knowledge in financial analysis and credit review
- Marketing experience; good communication and negotiation skills;
- Self-starter and driven; keen on details
- Able to communicate effectively with various clients of different backgrounds and nationalities; able to establish rapport with internal and external parties