About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Change and Release Analyst, you are responsible for the management, review, and assessment of filed change requests from creation, implementation, and gathering of results. The Change Analyst is responsible for conducting a CAB meeting to assess the risk and impact of filed change requests and ensuring no conflict in support and request implementation schedule. Conducts a post-implementation review of each request implemented. Prepares management reports on a weekly and monthly schedule.
The Analyst shall also review existing processes and procedures and formulate continuous improvement programs in Change Management and Transfer to the production process.
How you'll contribute
- Performs review and assessment (risk and impact) of the change request submitted for production loading.
- Performs document reviews and monitors compliance of applications to IT policies prior to production loading.
- Performs assessment on the functional result of the change request.
- Performs Quality Assurance (QA) review of projects to ensure compliance with SDLC process.
- Conducts, study researches, and explores new IT trends and technologies to assist the team in developing and implementing Service improvement programs.
- Conducts Change Advisory Board meeting.
- Coordinates with concerned units the result of the change request implemented.
- Makes assessments on all documents that may have been overlooked and coordinate them properly to the requestor/units involved.
- Provide consolidate change and release activity information to stakeholders.
- Assists in the preparation of Management Reports.
- Provides guidance on the process to Change request owners and fulfillers.
- Attends project team meetings and/or system/product overview/walkthrough related to production-related to Systems, Application, and Infrastructure activity.
- Acts as a liaison between other process managers (for example, problem, incident, and change) to ensure process alignment.
- Contributes to the process improvement and recommends technology updates opportunities.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of procedures, and develops strategies for enhancing these processes in accordance with best practices.
- Prepares, revises, and/or reviews IT policies, processes, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's / College Degree in any IT related course
- 3 - 4 years of experience in IT-Hardware, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, IT-Software, Process Design, SDLC / source code Management, Quality Assurance, Technology/Fintech, Information Technology, Insurance, IT Outsourcing Services/ITOS, Business Process Outsourcing/BPO, Telecommunications
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is an advantage
- Knowledge in IT Operations, IT Network/Infrastructure/Design, Systems Development, Information Security Solutions, Information Security Management System, Business Continuity Management, Vulnerability Assessment, and Penetration Testing, Network Security and Design,
- A high degree of organizational & analytical skills. Flexible and capable of taking multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines Self-motivated and result-oriented, driving projects to meet the designated schedule
- Excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills. Proficient in both oral & written communication.