About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Data Governance Reference Data Specialist, you will work with system owners and data stewards to define standards for reference data across systems. You will enhance the RDM dashboard, and assign data stewards to manage gap files in a systematic way.
How you’ll contribute:
- You will create and maintain enterprise frameworks standards, processes, and procedures applicable to the management of reference data for the organization.
- Consult on enterprise frameworks, standards, processes, and procedures applicable to the management of reference data.
- Ensure that Reference data practices are aligned to industry, and mature the practice, and entrench within operations.
- Perform root cause analysis and research on process exception and data issues
- Gather, analyze and report on MRDM quality
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 4 years experience in data governance or master data management
- Must have solid communication, presentation, and social skills, especially the ability to build and maintain consensus among leaders
- Demonstrated program and project management expertise including prioritization and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to manage adversity and sophisticated situations