About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT - Service Delivery Manager will be responsible will be accountable for running end-to-end service of our Enterprise Applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Enterprise Integration Services, and Enterprise Data
How you'll contribute
- Experienced with enterprise applications (Integration, SaaS, ERP, EPM, PaaS, etc.)
- Experienced in Service Delivery of IT Application Services
- Collaboration within Enterprise Application team and other IT units
- Utilizes the technologies needed to perform in one's area of expertise and understands the important technologies needed by the service
- Interface with Internal and External Customers in managing requirements for Service Requests
- Builds technical capabilities in order to meet the run, grow, and transform demands of the service
- Drives capacity modeling and forecasting activities
- Contributes to the service's annual budget to meet requirements and demands of the service
- Performs study and research to provide permanent solutions for recurring issues and implement new technologies that will benefit the service
- Manages assigned Enterprise Applications as an end-to-end IT service
- Ensures service availability up time based on SLA of the assigned Application(s), with the support of Technology Service Teams
- Ensures that all operational methods, procedures, facilities, and tools are established, reviewed, and maintained
- Manage the capacity of the service - both infrastructure and personnel, the demand for additional application integration requirements, and plan for the anticipated growth.
- Governs maintenance for the assigned Application(s)
- Governs all assigned enterprise Application(s) to enforce standards
- Ensures that a catalog of available services is created and maintained
- Responsible for administration of the application layer and Change Management
- Provides development support (up to L2 level)
- Accountable for Disaster Recovery
- Responsible for Supplier and Resource Management
- Define and enhance methodologies and practices for the life cycle management of assigned Application(s) in line with best practice and continuous improvement
- Implement and manage the application life cycle for status reporting, metrics, and benchmarks
- Publishing of reports generated from gathered data and analytics for the consumption of stakeholders
- Manage relationships with Application Vendors, Service Providers, and Managed Services to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the service
- Ensures that services and components meet and continue to meet all of their agreed performance targets
and service levels.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to review requirements and meet service objectives
- Involved in Project Development and assess service requirements and project deliverables
- Provide leadership, vision, and direction to the applications organization to ensure it will contribute to the company achieving its goals
- Manage application group personnel, helping to develop their skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the organization to address new needs and skills gaps
- Application Support - Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- Initiates and monitors actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems, application processes, and services.
- Gathers information to enable incident resolution.
- Determines problem fixes/remedies. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Develops, evolves, and adapts innovation tools, processes, and infrastructures to drive the process of innovation.
- Identifies alternative solutions to exploit new technologies and automation.
- Provides support on the use of existing methods and tools. Configures methods and tools within a known context.
- Creates and updates the documentation of methods and tools.
- Contributes to the knowledge documentation for supporting application handled.
What we’re looking for
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Service Delivery Manager
- Preferably with certification in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Oracle, CISCO
- Knowledgeable/Experienced in Oracle Cloud systems preferably ERP, EPM, and OFSAA.
- Programming language skillset requirements are Oracle, SQL, PL-SQL, and Python.
- Knowledgeable in Enterprise applications management/ support; Service Oriented Architecture; IT Service Management Tools
- Experienced in some of the enterprise applications such as Enterprise Reporting Services, Enterprise Document Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Enterprise Service Bus, Service Delivery Management experience of Integration Platforms (e.g., ESB, EAI, ETL, EDI, API, B2B); Application Interface Development experience on any of the above
- Utilizes specialized project/program management methodology and tools; Anticipates the impacts and risks of decisions and actions; Utilizes the technologies needed to perform in one's area of expertise and understands the important technologies needed by the organization
- High levels of personal integrity when conducting the professional affairs of the organization and dealing with sensitive information
- Managing a team of at least 2-5 members in application development, implementation, or management
- An understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to drive results toward those objectives
- Openness to, and the ability to deal with, rapid change in business needs, processes, and technologies
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery is a plus
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders, and senior management
- Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships, and influence individuals at all levels in a matrix-management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and
management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources
- Capability and Adaptability to work on-premise and remotely