About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 316 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Customer Advisor Staff, you will handle marketing, bank operations, and relationship and portfolio management responsibilities. When it comes to career growth, it is an opportunity to get valuable corporate experience while learning from seasoned veterans of a highly competitive field.
As a member of the Branch Banking group, you will be at the forefront of giving personalized and quality service to our clients. By managing and growing the existing portfolio of the branch, the Customer Advisor will be instrumental in ensuring the efficiency of our branch business.
How will you contribute
- Managing and growing the existing portfolio of the branch by cross-selling and in-house selling of the bank's products and services.
- Assessing customer needs and ensuring prompt and efficient service delivery in compliance with the bank’s service standards.
- Processing account opening of new accounts, renewal, termination, and payment of matured placements.
What we're looking for
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree
- With at least 1 year of branch banking or related experience handling new account transactions
- Experience in cross-selling bank products
- Able to understand and analyze numerical information and to make the right conclusions and decisions
- Must have good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, and a strong customer service orientation