About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 316 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Teller, you will handle administrative, operations, marketing and financial experience by supporting the branch business. When it comes to career growth, it is an opportunity to get valuable corporate experience while learning from seasoned veterans of a highly competitive field.
As a member of the Branch Banking group, you will be at the forefront of giving personalized and quality service to our clients. From processing of financial transactions for bank clients to promoting the bank's products and services, the Teller will be instrumental in ensuring the efficiency of our branch business.
How you will contribute
- Daily processing of financial transactions within the service standards of the Bank (deposits, withdrawals, encashment, payments, etc.)
- Assessing customer needs and referring complaints to the Branch Manager for prompt resolution
- Promoting the bank’s products and services to generate leads
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to understand and analyze numerical information and to make the right conclusions and decisions
- Ability to execute speedy and effective resolution of customer issues and complaints
- Ensures interactions with customers and team members are always polite and positive
- Actively seeks new ways of working to improve efficiency and productivity
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!