About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Insurance Team Head - Retail Credit, you will be responsible for managing and handling after-sales concerns to attend to customer's needs. You will be able to cope up with various support functions like request handling, monitoring of insurance payment and collection, in order to maintain good customer relationships by providing excellent service that will lead to customer loyalty.
How you'll contribute
- Facilitates client-initiated requests received via CRM, email, or face-to-face and coordinates them with various units of the Bank to provide timely and accurate resolution to the client.
- Provides support and assistance to other units of the bank in addressing complaints by giving required information or data necessary to resolve complaints filed by the customer.
- Processes insurance coverage renewal of secured consumer loan products by timely sending-out of notices through email, SMS, and mail to ensure coverage is updated.
- Ensures insurance premiums are relayed to the client, through all available channels to increase the collection rate.
- Monitors float payments transferred to RCOD-ISA account,
What we’re looking for
- With at least 5 years of experience in Insurance Payment and Collection.
- Knowledge of various consumer lending products and basic customer service.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experienced in customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively, whether written or oral.
- Effective in time management.
- Proactive and result-driven.