About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Business Analyst, you will ensure that SBC, its subsidiaries, and affiliates projects are supported with a Business Analysis (BA) capability as a delivery arm of the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO). You will be responsible for assessing business operations focused on addressing specific business problems through different solutions applicable that may/may not exist. Specifically, providing simple to complex business analysis work to a project/initiative in a business segment.
The Business Analyst possesses business acumen who can link with simple to complex solutions, and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with team members at all levels.
How you'll contribute
- Rely on collecting data and analyzing issues
- Help introduce new systems to businesses
- Understand and create business requirements and be able to elaborate this with the functional needs of a technology solution.
- Links between the end-user and the project, providing documentation and supporting change management across phases of engagement
- Maintain rapport with the business leads and subject-matter experts and project managers of the initiatives/projects involved through active participation in business idea conceptualization and business requirements definition to help provide guidance
- Analyzes and reviews business requirements through collaborative discussions with the business and technology team to arrive at a comprehensive and sound project assessment
- Challenges the business justification and importance of an undertaking against the current technology roadmap to help validate the prioritization and business case of the project
- Help businesses determine the best solution to current business challenges and explore new technologies
- Works together with the technical team and/or solutions provider in reviewing the functional specifications by identifying gaps, if any, to ensure that the solution design satisfies the business requirements
- Supports project management to facilitate managing the phases of the project as relevant
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/ Banking, Computer Science/Engineering, or any related courses
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Banking, Credit Card Companies, Financial Technology/Fintech, Information Technology, IT Outsourcing Services/ITOS, Business Process Outsourcing/BPO
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is a plus
- Requires experience/in-depth knowledge of the business, and business analysis
- Proven high performer with strong time management skills, ability to multitask, and highly organized
- Knowledge in project/change management and understanding, analyzing information and problem solving, initiatives planning
- Strong collaborator across various functional organizations to achieve a common goal
- Must be able to work independently; Excellent problem identification, solving, critical thinking, and remediation skills
- Understanding of sound impact and root-cause analysis; Proficient in Microsoft Office and BA Tools skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Strong written and verbal communication skills