About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Trust Sales Officer, you will be responsible for the growth of institutional trust through segregated trust accounts (with a focus on SB Funds, Retirement Funds, Investment Management Accounts, and Pre-Need Trust) and other fiduciary accounts in your assigned area. You will provide investment solutions to the Top 1000 Corporations of the Philippines, Multinational Companies, MUFG referred companies, SME's and high net worth (Wealth) clients with investible funds of at least Php 5 Million.
How you'll contribute
- Maintains and strengthens relationships with internal clients (TAMG partners/channels) by not only offering investment solutions to their clients but by also referring and cross-selling other SBC products to existing TAMG clients to add value to TAMG partners/ channels.
- Maintains and strengthens relationships with existing TAMG clients by offering other investment solutions in order to generate more business from existing big-ticket accounts and subsidiaries
- Explains TAMG's products clearly (including risks) to clients based on their requirements, risk appetite, and investment horizon to achieve the clients' investment objective as well as avoid any misunderstandings.
- Plans and organizes marketing events for his/her corporate clients based on the investment needs /requirements of his / her area to achieve a high conversion rate after each event and to acquire not only new to TAMG accounts but new to bank accounts as well.
- Closes deals/accounts that are profitable to TAMG (sizeable AUM / reasonable trust fee) using his/ her negotiation skills in selling TAMG's track record, client servicing - "Why SBC TAMG" to achieve long term profitability not only for the area he/she covers but for the whole TAMG.
- Acquires new accounts based on his / her ability to communicate the capabilities of TAMG and to fully understand the requirements of the client to provide/suggest the proper investment solution/s.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Commerce, Economics, Marketing, Mass Communications
- At least 3 years of experience in Institutional Sales Trust/ Wealth Management Sales/ Treasury or experience as a Relationship Manager
- Knowledgeable of investment instruments and trust products.
- Aware of current market movements (domestic fixed income, domestic equities).
- Preferably with Trust Operations and Investment Management (TIFP) certification
- Should have effective presentation skills.
- Should have the ability to accurately extract client requirements to be able to provide the proper investment solution/s.