About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 316 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Customer Care Officer (CCO) is primarily responsible for working with the Customer Care Head in hearing the “voice of the customer”. His job requires polite communication with customers to find solutions to their concerns related to bank credit cards, loans, and retail accounts. The CCO shall be responsible for finding information for customers’ financial queries and providing solutions to escalated complaints.
How you'll contribute
- Closely monitors all types of complaints, conducts follow-ups to concerned units to address ongoing issues, and be able to provide a resolution within prescribed turn-around-time
- Checks and validates accuracy and completeness of the logged complaint upon receipt from the receiving units
- Sends re-verification requests to the receiving unit for cases that may require additional information, supporting documents, and/or validation of complaint details
- Ensures proper coordination of concerns to respective Support Units
- Prioritizes handling of Executive Cases, BSP Cases, and Social Media Endorsements or Threats
- Communicates case resolution to clients within 24 hours upon receipt of feedback from the Support Unit
- Plan, organize and recommends at least 1 (kaizen) process improvement within a quarter
- Submits consolidated weekly reports on the list of ongoing and closed cases and productivity to the CCU Head
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant banking contact center/ customer service experience
- Should have industry practice in Complaints Management; knowledge on bank's products and processes is an advantage
- Must have effective conflict resolution, listening skills, communication skills, time management skills, persuasion skills, negotiation skills, and process improvement
- Must have the ability to lead process improvement projects