About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Audit Supervisor, you will perform a review of critical or complex, or sensitive accounts, transactions, or processes.
How you'll contribute
- Assist the Audit Manager in managing audit engagements.
- Provide guidance and review working papers of Audit Examiners whenever necessary.
- Conduct special reviews and investigations whenever necessary.
- Assist the Audit Manager in drafting issues and finalizing reports whenever necessary.
- Collaborate with Audit Manager in revisiting and updating Audit Program Guides (APG).
- Ensure timely reporting or elevation of critical matters or concerns to Audit Management.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to Audit Examiners.
- Strictly observed compliance to Internal Policies, Standards, Best Practices, and Regulations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Accounting/Audit/Tax Services, Banking, Information Technology, Leasing/Financing Institutions
- With extensive experience in Internal Audit particularly in assigned responsibility (Department).
- Preferably with people management exposure.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Good understanding of banking operations and governing laws and regulations on the areas being assigned.