About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Information Systems Audit Officer, you will be responsible to perform reviews of critical or complex, or sensitive accounts, transactions, or processes.
How you'll contribute
- Assist the Audit Manager in managing audit engagements.
- Provide guidance and review the working papers of Audit Examiners whenever necessary.
- Conduct special reviews and investigations whenever necessary.
- Assist the Audit Manager in drafting issues and finalizing reports whenever necessary.
- Collaborate with Audit Manager in revisiting and updating Audit Program Guides (APG).
- Ensure timely reporting or elevation of critical matters or concerns to Audit Management.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to Audit Examiners.
- Strictly observed compliance with Internal Policies, Standards, Best Practices, and Regulations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Accounting/Audit/Tax Services, Banking, Information Technology, Leasing/Financing Institutions
- With extensive experience in Internal Audit particularly in assigned responsibility (Department).
- Preferably with people management exposure.
- With IT Audit Experience
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Good understanding of banking operations and governing laws and regulations in the areas being assigned.
- With experience in handling systems audits and/or general IT controls review the areas being assigned.