About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Audit Examiner, you will ensure that there is the appropriate management of risk exposures including compliance to laws, rules, and regulations by understanding the processes and review of the adequacy, effectiveness, efficiency of controls in place.
How you will contribute
- Conduct the audits in accordance with internal policies, best practices, standards, and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that conclusions and engagement results are based on appropriate analysis and evaluations
- Collaborate with Audit Manager in revisiting and updating Audit Program Guides (APGs)
- Ensure timely reporting or elevation of critical matters or concerns to Audit Management
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
- Preferably with CPA or CIA license
- Must have good analytical and communication skills
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!