About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Business Associate, you will primarily manage projects and maintenance in terms of requirements gathering and solution design. You will also be responsible for the Portfolio Management of ITG Projects
How you'll contribute
- Analyzes and reviews business requirements through collaborative discussions with the business and technology team to arrive at a comprehensive and sound project assessment
- Challenges the business justification and importance of an undertaking against the current technology roadmap to help validate the prioritization and business case of the project
- Reviews and manages service requests for projects and change requests based on the bank's technology roadmap to facilitate the work intake process
- Manages relationships with various business units through active participation in business idea conceptualization and business requirements definition to help provide guidance in exploring the emerging banking technology trends
- Provides support to businesses in exploring internal and external technology solutions using principles in demand management and IT procurement process to help businesses determine the best solution to current business challenges and explore new technologies
- Works together with the technical team and/or solutions provider in reviewing the functional specifications by identifying gaps, if any, to ensure that the solution design satisfies the business requirements
- Manages the work intake process using a project management information system to facilitate monitoring and tracking of project progress during initiating phase
- Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer/Telecommunication, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in IT Business Analysis and stakeholder management
- Knowledge in emerging technology & best practices in IT
- Financial management of the project
- Stakeholder Management, Good Communication/Presentation Skills &, Think Out-of-the-Box, Articulation of Business Ideas, Problem Solving Skills
- Business Requirements Gathering & Analysis, Business Process Flowcharting, MS Project, MS Office Applications, Fair understanding of Project Management
- Good understanding of Business Model & Business Process
- Ability to create and analyze business requirements
- With work from the home set-up.