About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Systems Analyst you will handle application PROD support and innovation initiatives. Code programs for PROD issues to resolve and provide permanent resolution to problem tickets. Develop, implement, maintain and enhance systems. Provide information technology application support services to the bank.
How you'll contribute
- Attend to user’s reported problem for platforms handled.
- Code programs requested by Users/technical Lead based on user specifications and systems development methodology to support Technical teams if needed
- Assist and participate in identifying the root cause of problems/during BCP/Disaster Activity encountered during the end of the day, and in finding a solution to these problems (provided that end of the day is applicable)
- Perform research and development to provide permanent solutions for recurring issues and implement new technologies that will benefit the business.
- Document program specifications, application project book, and system integration points.
- Contribute to the technical design of a system for development.
- Document system design and present for the walkthrough to Solutions Delivery platform owner as needed.
- Develop application enhancement and innovation project plans.
- Implement enhancements based on program specifications using DevOps, Agile, or Lean IT methodologies
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 3-5 years relevant IT experience
- Well-versed with systems analysis and design
- Exceptional skills in the translation of business requirements into technical needs and actions
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.