About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statistica, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Sales Officer (Home Loans- Branch and Developer Channel) position has very exciting and fulfilling functions where you get to be exposed to dealing with the different personalities of business partners and owners. When it comes to career growth, it is an opportunity to get valuable corporate experience while learning from seasoned veterans of a highly competitive field.
As a member of the Mortgage Banking Division, you will be at the forefront of giving personalized and quality service to our clients. From promoting and marketing housing loans and building good and positive business relationships to newly acquired and existing accounts, the Sales Officer will take part in generating home loan bookings and growing the Mortgage Loans’ portfolio by working with the branches within the assigned area.
We are looking for sales officers who will bring fresh ideas to the continuous improvement of our processes and passion when it comes to the execution of projects and tasks. We need our sales officers to be versatile and enthusiastic when it comes to dealing with challenges that are inherent in a hyper-competitive industry.
Security Bank’s mission is to meet our customers’ needs with intelligent and personalized solutions as we help them build for their future. Our Mortgage Division is our front line in providing a Better Banking experience to all Filipinos, whether it’s finding new ways to address their pain points, delivering the highest standards of service, or setting the trend for the rest of the bank to follow.
- Conducts regular visits/ communication to branches/developers/brokers to solicit accounts
- Responsible for KYC and pre-screening of solicited accounts to determine the applicable package based on the approved home loan parameters.
- Reviews individual home buyers' financial and non-financial information to determine eligibility.
- Coordinates with other departments such as but not limited to Credit Cycle, Legal Department, Loans Documentation Review Units, and Customer Fulfillment to support loan approval and release of loan proceeds.
- Endorses the approved borrowers to the branches for account opening.
- Must have at least 3 years of sales-related experience in Home Loans, preferably from a bank
- Willing to be given quota or targets
- The candidate should have excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Must have an active client portfolio on the assigned channel
- Actively seeks new ways of working to improve efficiency and productivity