About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT - Security Assessment Officer (Logs Assessment), you will be responsible for ensuring that necessary logs are reviewed and monitored to protect IT assets.
How you'll contribute
- Conducts a regular review of admin audit logs, firewall logs, IAM activities, firewall rules, and other admin-related activities.
- Conducts investigation on logs findings and escalates to lead and unit head for any security breach detected as a result of the review. Prepares incident reports following existing guidelines.
- Create a report base on the review conducted and recommends how to address identified weaknesses.
- Performs UAT of new applications for admin logs review requirement
- Contributes to process improvement and recommends technology upgrade opportunities for the team
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering or related majors.
- Certifications in any of the following: IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), or Security+
- At least 5 years of experience in Security Assessment
- Knowledge of IT Operations, System Administrations and IT Network and Infrastructure
- Show off strong problem-solving skills with deep attention to detail
- A high degree of organizational & analytical skills.
- Flexible and capable of taking multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills
- Proficient in both oral & written communication.